Vision and mission
Humanity is increasingly turning towards more technology advances and the speed of the modern-life style is faster than ever. It seems that more and more we are unable to sustain stability. And we’re dealing not only with our own individual difficulties but also our society faces environmental, political, social, economical, physical and relational challenges.
In order to cope with the rapid changes and the stressors a big counterbalance is needed to shift our vision, our values and our focus on what really matters to create more human connection, to re-learn listening to the wisdom of the body-mind, finding sustainable solutions for development, etc.
And a very important step into this process is bringing awareness, education and practical tools to the resolution of trauma as a root cause of suffering, conflict and consciousness crisis.
TouchStudio is a soulful company that works with body-oriented therapy for trauma resolution. It is inspired in core values like love, integrity and a deep commitment to support and educate people to reconnect with their intrinsic capacity to recover and heal. And so, people can find not only a profound sense of life purpose and fulfilment but becoming a positive inspiration for others as well.
Why Therapy for Expats?
Being an Expat for two decades I learned that the process of successful integration involves building inner and outer resources and processing the impact of shock and abrupt changes that you may face in a new environment.
Trauma healing is like coming home where your life mission appears and gives a new meaning and direction to your talents and strengths. It's a portal of connection to your soul.
I believe the process you are living right now matters because you are born unique and there is no one like you and there will be no one like you…
Moving forward towards trusting oneself involves waking up to our natural aliveness, self-appreciation in our vulnerability, reconnecting with our inner strengths, living with dignity and daring to connect in the new environment.
Offer and for who?
What are the foundations of my therapeutic work?
- Integral Somatic Psychology™
- Somatic Experiencing© (trauma therapy)
- Learning Love Method©
- Polyvagal Theory applied to psychotherapy
- Attachment and Conscious Relational Work
- Codependency and Inner Child Work
- Transactional Analysis
- Embodiment Practices and Bodywork
- Osho Active Meditations™
- Energy work
- Inner silence and meditation
Book a session today ...
- If you are struggling with the impact of trauma
- If you are ready to dive in depth and meaning
- If you want to have a greater connection to yourself and to others
- If you are troubled by existential issues of life... "Why I am here? Why all this suffering
- Why all this happened to me?"
- If you want to feel fully alive
- If you want to learn how to trust yourself, your intuition and live your life with dignity and empowerment
- If you are suffering from anxiety and chronic stress
- If your life in an ongoing emotional rollercoaster
- If you are facing low self-esteem, shame or guilt
- If you are struggling with emotional eating and want to break the vicious circle
- If you want to learn how to create baby steps and actions that lead you to grow and fulfilment in your life
- If you need to process complex spiritual and intense experiences (shamanistic practices and medicinal plants, soul retrieval, satori experiences) and give them a meaning in your everyday life.
- If you are High Sensitive Person and want to learn about your energetic boundaries
- If you are a nontraditional couple (mixed cultures) ...
- If you are a therapist and like to immerse in depth through body-oriented methods
Join an event ...
Dare to be curious and open for learning new ways to support yourself and what matters to your heart.
Appointments and cancellations
What happens at the first appointment for therapy?
When booking a session you will be sent by email an intake questionnaire that you need to print, fill in by hand and bring to our first meeting. This initial consultation session is an opportunity for us to meet. We will explore your therapeutic intentions and how is best to progress by building up resources and if I could be of help to you and then deciding if we can work together. In this session, we will also agree on our therapeutic contract including regular meeting times and the fee. It is also an opportunity for me to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the process of therapy or counselling. My approach is short term.
Making an Appointment for therapy
To arrange an initial appointment please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may phone me on +32 (0)484.713.900. If I cannot take your call, you can leave a message with your phone number and I will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. All calls and e-mails are treated confidentially.
- Address in Antwerp is: Mechelsesteenweg 156, 2018 Antwerp.
- Address in Brussels is: Emile Clausstraat 9, 1000 Brussels.
- Address in Ghent is: Rijshoutstraat 70, 9032 Wondelgem.
70 EUR per session (70 min).
It is possible that you may need to cancel or postpone your appointment and that is fine, however, we would like you to do at least 24 hours in advance. When you cancel the same day we ask you 50% of the session’s price as a cancellation fee. If you don’t inform at all, we will ask you the complete amount.
The Learning Love Institute, USA
TouchStudio is certified by the Learning Love Institute, USA to offer its method. This work consists of individual therapy based on learning compassion and meditative heartfulness, inner child work and counselling for conscious relating. It educates people to understand why traumatic patterns occurs in relationships and offers alternatives that open a doorway to depth, commitment and secure attachment.
Are you curious? Read more on: www.learningloveinstitute.com
The Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute (SETI)
Somatic Experiencing is the body oriented method for trauma resolution created by Peter A. Levine that is based in more than 40 years of research and clinical application. The Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute’ (before Foundation of Human Enrichment) -a non profit organization is based in Colorado, USA and it is dedicated to resolve trauma worldwide. Their experienced teachers inspire an international network of therapists that are committed to aid trauma victims or communities in need. At European level all the organizers, trainers, assistants and SEP’s are registered in “The European Association of Somatic Experiencing”
Interested to learn this method? Read more on: www.traumahealing.org
TouchStudio is registered as an information center by the worldwide network of Osho global connections and it’s purpose is to facilitate a solid understanding on the different techniques that lead to inner silence and meditation.
Visit their page: www.osho.com