INTAKE AND SESSIONS:
70 EUR per session (70 min)
90 EUR per couple session
It is always possible that you have to cancel a session. That is not a problem but we ask you to do this at least 24 hours in advance.
If you cancel later, I ask 50% of the price of a session as a cancellation fee. If you do not cancel, we will charge the full amount.
Info & Registration
Emile Clausstraat 9, 1000 Brussel/
Rue Emile Claus 9, 1000 Bruxelles
On Monday, Tuesday,Thursday and Friday:
Mechelsesteenweg 156, 2018 Antwerp
Trauma Healing And Sexuality For Women
One of the most neglected issues for women in recovery from trauma is sexuality. Trauma healing is about living life fully and completely, and sexuality is an integral aspect to the fullness of your life.
Embodying pleasure is an integral aspect of your recovery to reclaim your sensuous femininity.
During these sessions, you can get guidance to learn from within your own wisdom and inner curiosity what feels good for you and respect that, start to embrace from where you are right now and where would you like to explore.
The invitation is to remove any kind of expectation or pressure to feel or be in a certain way.
To start recognizing and distinguishing body sensations, to create safety in your body experience and move away from guilt, and shame and begin the liberating journey to pleasure and embodiment.
These sessions can be valuable for you when you have the following interests:
- Embracing sexuality in a holistic way: physical, psychological, social, and spiritual dimensions.
- Inhabiting your body
- Body image and self-esteem
- Self-respect and self-acceptance
- Understanding the difference between healthy and toxic shame
- Learning sensations and body awareness,
- Accessing a gentle approach to learn love for yourself
- Understanding all that blocks your ability to enjoy sex and sensuality
- Establishing clear boundaries and establishing self-respect: tuning in with your own rhythms.
- True personal power and authenticity
- How not to lose yourself in relationships
- Relationship Counselling and attracting appropriate partners
- Learning to recognize what you want and ask for what you need
- Recognize what centering and grounding is from a body-oriented perspective
- Understand your body and your orgasmic response: relaxation and awareness.
- Deep relaxation brings about a state of inner aliveness and vitality. Awareness is being embodied and present in the here and now.
- How and when sex becomes vulnerable in your relationship
- Working from the lens of Somatic Experiencing, Somatic Psychology, Co-dependency around themes of sexual abuse, molestation, rape.